Scoreboard Method for ShortlistingThe conventional systematic approach for shortlisting is the scoreboard method, which includes three steps:
- Determining the shortlisting criteria.
- Creating the shortlisting scoreboard.
- Analyzing the scoreboard results manually for each applicant.
What are the challenges?
- Implementing the scoreboard is very time-consuming.
- The scoreboard can be affected with biases, since it is not blinded.
- Required information may not be available from CVs or cover letters.